Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Where can i buy video games for a good price?

Video game prices down here are just rediculous. How are you going to charge a game that came out 2 years ago for $80?! I know its because of imports and stuff but still! Is there any place i can go where they sell games for around the same price that they sell in the US?

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

No. There isn't. Buy them on Amazon.com and have them shipped over using EPS. They hardly weigh anything so shipping is cheap and customs doesn't bother taxing them, even when you order 5 or 6 at a time.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrMike View Post
    No. There isn't. Buy them on Amazon.com and have them shipped over using EPS. They hardly weigh anything so shipping is cheap and customs doesn't bother taxing them, even when you order 5 or 6 at a time.
    Actually, should NOT exceed 200 dollars in value, otherwise the mail forwarder WILL customs-declare them (unless they are books, they can come in free of duties and taxes even if they cost US$1000)

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Customs still cant tell the difference between DVD's and video games, so they label them all DVD's, assume they are worth 10-20 each and so you don't have to pay taxes unless you order a dozen titles at once.

At least, they have never charged me.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrMike View Post
    How do I get amazon to do that? Is eps safe like nobody will try to steal my stuff? What happens when something gets lost who's responsilbe for that?
    Have you done this before?

Post Thanks / Like

Never had a problem with EPS, very professional.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JJBro1 View Post
    Video game prices down here are just rediculous. How are you going to charge a game that came out 2 years ago for $80?! I know its because of imports and stuff but still! Is there any place i can go where they sell games for around the same price that they sell in the US?

go to flea market on sunday on Luperon and Malecon in SD....there are literaly thousands of video games for sale..all types....very reasonable....
    bob

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jaguarbob View Post
    go to flea market on sunday on Luperon and Malecon in SD....there are literaly thousands of video games for sale..all types....very reasonable....
    bob
    do they sell xbox 360 games?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there any place I can buy comic books?

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

ok im trying to order something from amazon which is an eps parter? So Im at the checkout so how do i use EPS?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast