Where can i buy video games for a good price?

JJBro1

Oct 15, 2009
Video game prices down here are just rediculous. How are you going to charge a game that came out 2 years ago for $80?! I know its because of imports and stuff but still! Is there any place i can go where they sell games for around the same price that they sell in the US?

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
No. There isn't. Buy them on Amazon.com and have them shipped over using EPS. They hardly weigh anything so shipping is cheap and customs doesn't bother taxing them, even when you order 5 or 6 at a time.

Feb 7, 2007
No. There isn't. Buy them on Amazon.com and have them shipped over using EPS. They hardly weigh anything so shipping is cheap and customs doesn't bother taxing them, even when you order 5 or 6 at a time.
Actually, should NOT exceed 200 dollars in value, otherwise the mail forwarder WILL customs-declare them (unless they are books, they can come in free of duties and taxes even if they cost US$1000)

MrMike

Silver
Mar 2, 2003
www.azconatechnologies.com
Customs still cant tell the difference between DVD's and video games, so they label them all DVD's, assume they are worth 10-20 each and so you don't have to pay taxes unless you order a dozen titles at once.

At least, they have never charged me.

JJBro1

Oct 15, 2009
How do I get amazon to do that? Is eps safe like nobody will try to steal my stuff? What happens when something gets lost who's responsilbe for that?
Have you done this before?

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
Video game prices down here are just rediculous. How are you going to charge a game that came out 2 years ago for $80?! I know its because of imports and stuff but still! Is there any place i can go where they sell games for around the same price that they sell in the US?

go to flea market on sunday on Luperon and Malecon in SD....there are literaly thousands of video games for sale..all types....very reasonable....
bob

JJBro1

Oct 15, 2009
ok im trying to order something from amazon which is an eps parter? So Im at the checkout so how do i use EPS?

jmiranda31

Jun 25, 2009

There is a store called MUSICALIA located at Tirandente & Mejia Ricart at
Ensanche Naco. Great variety. Imported from Miami since many years,originals, for all kind of video systems :glasses:

vivile

Apr 1, 2009
Hello,
I am also looking for a store to buy video games (Playstation 3) in SD
Any recommendations?

Vivile