private detective

catwoman

Oct 7, 2009
would be grateful if someone could reccomend a private detective in the Puerto Plata area........ I need to find out information about a man living there that I have been having a relationship with!

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I have a friend who used to work as a PI here but I'm not sure if he still does. He still has contact with Dominican pi's who might be able to help you if you can speak a little Spanish. Send a pm to "lajackael".

Bayx-**

May 30, 2008
thanks, do you have any pi contacts there ? in case lajackael does not get back to me

No the people that I used are very inexperience and don't speak the language..Send me a PM and I might be able to help you with additional details.

catwoman

Oct 7, 2009
to bayx
hi have sent you a pm but am wondering if I have done it correctly, did you get it?

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
would be grateful if someone could reccomend a private detective in the Puerto Plata area........ I need to find out information about a man living there that I have been having a relationship with!

Have a look through the Mars & Venus Forum. Sometimes we've had other posters find they are, shall we say, sharing a relationship particularly if he works in one of the hotels.

We might be able to save you a ton of money if you care to explain where and how you met this guy, and where does he live and what type of work he does. But the truth may hurt a bit.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Have a look through the Mars & Venus Forum. Sometimes we've had other posters find they are, shall we say, sharing a relationship particularly if he works in one of the hotels.

If he works in one of the Hotels, just save your money because we all know what the findings of a detective would be.To ask for advice about a detective means that you must have doubts about this guy. I think you know the answer to what you are looking for.

eibbed

Jul 31, 2009
save the expense of a PI & use your instinct!

This is not a response to refer you to a PI, but I'd save your money and trust your instinct. If you feel like you need a PI, then chances are the information you obtain may reveal things about him you don't like/won't tolerate.

I know you don't need a lecture about this, but if "it doesn't feel right, then it's probably not."

Have you tried to have a frank, candid conversation with this man about your concerns? If he's not willing to open up and share the good and bad, I'd get rid of him.

Just my two cents.

Bayx-**

May 30, 2008
my sister hired two 'detectives' First Dominican, She thought he was cheating her. Second was u.s. guy. Got thru lawyer in Santiago.
Maybe cop background, and using Dom. help,security men.
She said the heck with the fee's.
She had him followed for more than three weeks. She was not happy w/report ,
but they stayed together after the battle for quite a long time
I have been reading forum for years and never posted. My sister would not tell anyone.
The silence is broken because i remember her pain, and she has passed away.
We talked alot about this and we were together in this decision.

This is something that happens often, women stay silence because is not an easy issues to discuss in public, but the true is that a lot times is good to share because chances are you might help other women not to go trough same pain.

Sorry to hear about your sister

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Why people bother hiring detectives for this is beyond me...

Fact:

- No Dominican man in a long distance relationship is going to be faithful for very long (unless he is just the ugliest dude who cannot pick up anybody else ).

- Most Dominican men will go out with other women even in cases where the relationship is NOT long distance.

- Most Dominican women accept this and even like the fact that their man is not a sissy and is wanted by other women.

- Anybody in a long distance relationship is just going to have to trust the other person and hope he/she doesn't find someone he/she likes better than you...I mean what are you going to do? Follow this person 24X7? This is a sign of insecurity / lack of confidence on your part and if you don't trust him already then your "relationship" is doomed to begin with.

Conclusion:

Save your money...YES he's cheating on you (I don't even know the guy and I'm 99.99% sure if he's Dominican). Now what are you going to do with that information? Are you going to be able to accept it and continue your relationship with him or just move on with your live.

There I just solved your problem...I accept Visa, MC or Paypal. No checks please...

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Have you tried to have a frank, candid conversation with this man about your concerns?

If this guy is cheating do you think he will tell the truth? A sankie is all about deceit, of course he would never let on that he has various other gf's. If this were the case DR1 would not even need a Venus and Mars forum.

Why people bother hiring detectives for this is beyond me...

Fact:

- No Dominican man in a long distance relationship is going to be faithful for very long (unless he is just the ugliest dude who cannot pick up anybody else ).

- Most Dominican men will go out with other women even in cases where the relationship is NOT long distance.

- Most Dominican women accept this and even like the fact that their man is not a sissy and is wanted by other women.

- Anybody in a long distance relationship is just going to have to trust the other person and hope he/she doesn't find someone he/she likes better than you...I mean what are you going to do? Follow this person 24X7? This is a sign of insecurity / lack of confidence on your part and if you don't trust him already then your "relationship" is doomed to begin with.

Conclusion:

Save your money...YES he's cheating on you (I don't even know the guy and I'm 99.99% sure if he's Dominican). Now what are you going to do with that information? Are you going to be able to accept it and continue your relationship with him or just move on with your live.

There I just solved your problem...I accept Visa, MC or Paypal. No checks please...

100% on pont there Suarezn, No man in DR is faithful in a long distance relationship,There is just too much to ignore in such a target rich enviroment,especially if that man has a decent job,there are so many women looking for someone stable.Accept it or move on excellent advise.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007

He is being faithful. Dont worry about it. Your long distance relationship is ok. Dont listen to anyone saying otherwise. He is into you and only you so spare the expense of a PI.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

lajackael

Dec 12, 2004
pages.prodigy.net
Catwoman
I "did" send you a PM reply. Check you in box. I basically wanted you to let me know the specifics of what you wanted to achieve from a PI and to what extent were your problems that necessitated your need for a PI.
I would be happy to assist you if I feel I "can".

Lajackael