ATM's down in Santiago north side!

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Good mornign to all. i just came form the Jumbo , hwnere my Debit card was decline.
After a long conversatio nwit he custoemr service agnet at the supermarket. I headed to the atm machones sicne i knew it was not due to lack of funds. To my surprise Popular atm in colinas mall are down, also thee Banco Progrese are down.
Os i heade out up in 27feb ave. stop in popular next to bateria cometa, also down, stop acroos the street in bhd, same thier, stoped by Banco leo nad later in ban reserva and all shwo out of service... so i headed back home and just for giggles stop by bomba isla (snatiaog navarete) and also down..
So if your haveing probles today with debtcards,cc or any atms please psot here...since nothign in the news.

las2137

Sep 1, 2008
I tried to withdraw money from several large bank ATMs in Santo Domingo's Bella Vista mall this early afternoon, using my US bank ATM card. Each time my card was declined. My suegra tried to withdraw from BHD using her BHD card and could not. Must be a national outage.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Are all these different banks controlled by one and the same system? So far you've identified Popular, Progreso, Reservas, Leon, BHD & maybe others, in several locations. I do hope this is something technical and not Argentina December 2001...............:ermm: (Be honest, I wasn't the only one with the same thought :cheeky:).

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
I just called Popular cuatoemr service. and thye said they are expericning some issues but nothing to worry about....what ever.. no trnasacion goin throught.. just trid again...
had a bbq plan for sunda yfoot ball in my backyard

cnasopme one esle call their back please... leo, prgreso, bhd etcc.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I used my debit card this morning, twice: but I live in a "better part" of town...HEHE

Shell on 27 and Onesimo and Ferreter?a Hach?...

HB

Feb 7, 2007
Well, ATH system for DR ATMs is operated by CardNet. If Cardnet was down, then CC transactions as wel as ATM transactions over Cardnet would not be going through.

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Tigre.. well yes but not an excuse for my typos..its a stnadar with my contributions by now...
But yes my keyboard sims to have problems in the last few days.. might be a virus...

My atm work this morning by the way.

Mariposazul

May 5, 2005
Sometimes I can't take out 1000 RD but I can take out 900 once and then 400 next. Does this happen to anyone with their Popular card???