Party Supplies . . .

minerva_feliz

May 4, 2009
I know of 3...

The most frequented is "Casa Afife". It's up the block from Melo's Cafe, on the corner.

I can't remember the name of the second one, but it is owned by the same people as Paperleria Subervi, and is painted the same. It's across the street from the papeleria, which is near Supermercado Jacobo and on the same street/block as Melo's Cafe.

I don't know the name of the other one, but it's on the corner across from Giga Net internet cafe, which is a block up the street from Banco Popular and on the corner.

There really isn't much to choose from, and the prices may be a little higher. If you are picky, your best bet would be to buy in the capital at Plaza Lama, Sirena or such stores, or at a craft store called Encaje El Rosario, located in the mess down on Duarte.

If you are looking for a cake, best place is across from Ricoled restaurant, which is on the corner up above BanReservas.

allenmark

Mar 8, 2011
Yeah, There is many party supply stores in Barahona. But out of that one is the best cheap party supplies on different occasions and also provides all stuffs as used in big parties.

cheap party supplies