retired experienced hotel manager looking for a job!!

leeanna

Feb 22, 2004
My dad really was a great hotel general manager for many many years.He was here many years ago,then moved on the vp of operations for big hotel chain in Mexico.He retired a few years back,but then got hit hard with the bad economy.(he lost everything!)Now he has been looking for a job for quite some time,he plans on coming back here,he hasnt had much luck due to age(guess hotels just want the young guys)Anyway,he really needs a job.He is a great asset to any hotel.Can any one help!!

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
My dad really was a great hotel general manager for many many years.He was here many years ago,then moved on the vp of operations for big hotel chain in Mexico.He retired a few years back,but then got hit hard with the bad economy.(he lost everything!)Now he has been looking for a job for quite some time,he plans on coming back here,he hasnt had much luck due to age(guess hotels just want the young guys)Anyway,he really needs a job.He is a great asset to any hotel.Can any one help!!

Aldaba - Empleo, Formaci?n y Vivienda
There're some adds where they're looking for experienced managers.
Good luck

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com

Have him contact Velero Beach Resort (Home of Velero Beach Resort; A Dominican Republic Boutique Luxury Hotel in Cabarete with Luxury Beachfront Hotel Rooms). They are changing management companies. Mario (for those who know him) is available as he won't be staying there. But they definitely need a very experienced manager who can also play politics with the various condo owners. If you dad is up for it...have him call there.