home phone required for codatel internet??

thomas901

May 4, 2008
someone told me a home phone line is required for codatel internet....im thinking they must be wrong because i can get dsl internet here without a home line. i would call codatel but they're not open now and i need to sign up with an internet company tomorrow.

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
someone told me a home phone line is required for codatel internet....im thinking they must be wrong because i can get dsl internet here without a home line. i would call codatel but they're not open now and i need to sign up with an internet company tomorrow.

I have codatel in SD,with internet and need a phone line for internet and tv...my other house in samana,el limon,i have codatel banda ancha for internet,no phone line...and antenna for tv..
bob

andy_089

Mar 23, 2003
i have a iphone with claro/3g fast unlimited internet and when i need internet on my laptop at home or in my office, i only connect the iphone via usb to my laptop and start a little programm, that's it. you only need to sign up once and can use it where ever you are. iphone must be jailbroken and have pdanet installed.