Falcons vs Vikings

S

Sothira

My boyfriend and I will be in Playa Grande when the Vikings play the Falcons. We want to watch the game! Is it televised in DR? I hope it is, and to be able to watch it by the pool will be a PLUS.

GO VIKINGS!

D

DR One

Major hotels have cable TV. Contact your hotel directly to double check.

J

jerry

sorry, you will not gt the game, i just returned, and no football, only cnn.

K

Katie

I live in Minnesota, but my mom is there. You might get the game but it's not likely. Sorry!!! Don't worry Vikings will win!!

J

Jake

There has got to be a place somewhere in the DR that one can view the Viking/Falcons playoff game. A restaurant, bar, sports bar, etc. If anyone knows of a place that will get the game, please let me know.

W

Wade

We just got back from Puerto Plata and saw the Vikes/Cardinals game at Chris and Madys in Cofresi Beach. A real nice bar with outside seating and the ocean right accross the street. The food and drinks were very resonable. Chris was already wearing a Vikes t-shirt when we arrived.

Cofresi Beach is just a short cab ride from Puerto Plata and walking distance from Hacienda Resorts.

M

Mike

Sothira: Three screens inside.It's not at beach.Down the street from Super Super supermarket, opposite MacDom's restaurant. Another sports bar at La Roca(upstairs), next to PJ's near the beach.