Hotels in Boca Chica

Benitez

Oct 25, 2009
Hiya there.

I haven't been to Boca Chica for years so I wonder..

Could anyone please recommend a hotel in Boca Chica? I'll go there in April with my parents ( aged 72 and 64 ). Unless there's something I don't know about my parents it should be a quiet place. I believe they stayed at the Candil last time and liked it. Would that be a good choice?

Because the flight from NYC/Philadelphia arrives late we will probably arrive in
BC around midnight. Will we still be able to check in at that time of night if we notify them in advance?:) If not, are there alternative hotels?

Thanks in advance.

boca chica dave

Sep 25, 2004
Hiya there.

I haven't been to Boca Chica for years so I wonder..

Could anyone please recommend a hotel in Boca Chica? I'll go there in April with my parents ( aged 72 and 64 ). Unless there's something I don't know about my parents it should be a quiet place. I believe they stayed at the Candil last time and liked it. Would that be a good choice?

Because the flight from NYC/Philadelphia arrives late we will probably arrive in
BC around midnight. Will we still be able to check in at that time of night if we notify them in advance?:) If not, are there alternative hotels?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, Candil is still the reccommeded place.

boca chica dave

Sep 25, 2004
I think Candil still offers transportation to and from the airport if you stay 4 or more days. Check with them by email.

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
I am not sure about transportation being offered that late at night but I am no expert. The only recommendation I can make for a clean, quiet place is Hostal Gabriel Angel [should be a link to this little place on the dr1 page], very economically priced and very clean accomodations. Walking distance to Oasis Hamaca and the 'bustling' night life...

travel1000

Jan 31, 2007
could you give some contact info and rate?

could you give some contact info and rate?
I am not sure about transportation being offered that late at night but I am no expert. The only recommendation I can make for a clean, quiet place is Hostal Gabriel Angel [should be a link to this little place on the dr1 page], very economically priced and very clean accomodations. Walking distance to Oasis Hamaca and the 'bustling' night life...

johnnj2000

Mar 27, 2004
hotel mango offers transportation to and from the airport also and is nice . it is run by an italian gentleman named Mario, apartments vary from small to larger apartments with kitchen ,ranging from 35 per night to 45 50 us per night depending on length of stay It has a nice pool and clean.Only set back is it is a bit far from the beach , at night is a little tricky to get around , if you rent a car its perfect , or if you know someone