Dying to know......

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvsosua

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 17, 2008
What ever happened to Seacret's? Did the new owners/renters make it better or is it the same or worse? I am soooooo happy we got outta there, not good for the family...but just wanna know if all the $ we put into it helped at all or maybe made it into a nice place to hang out? Is the manager still the english lady?

theman

Aug 25, 2008
I went 2 weeks ago, pretty quiet, not alot of clients, but a nice place, cant tell if it's better of worste, never been there b4, but the music was good, beautiful bartender and a nice and clean place.

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
I was there a few weeks ago, and I see no change in the place. It's been the same for about 5 years - fairly dead.

It's got tough competition with Classicos & Latino's drawing the big crowds.

I believe Seacrets could be made into a Cash Machine. But just turning on the lights and hiring some chicas isn't going to draw the crowd past the Dr Rosen intersection.

It needs a sharp marketing person that also knows the North Coast and the in's & out's of running a business in the DR.

tarrantino

Jan 12, 2006
I didn't even think that it was still open, every time we walk by there doesn't seem to be anyone in the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.