Real Tragedy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vacara

I love AZB!
May 5, 2009
Read in another forum that every single month more than 37,000 sacks of charcoal are being produced off the Sierra of Bahoruco alone, almost entirely by Haitians.

My question is for those familiar with that area; how long before there's no one single tree standing in that part of the island?, and what are Dominicans doing -beside burning Haitians in charcoal ovens- to stop that depredation. This is really getting ugly.

http://www.dominicantoday.com/dr/local/2009/10/28/33693/Dominican-Haiti-border-burns-at-a-US25M-yearly-rate

AEA1AA18-B798-46F4-A0C8-16AFADD679A6.jpeg

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
There's another thread going about this...but needless to say Dominicans aren't doing shyte about this. As a matter of fact they are participating in the business, which is very profitable and very little chance of getting caught / prosecuted.

Vacara

I love AZB!
May 5, 2009
There's another thread going about this...but needless to say Dominicans aren't doing shyte about this. As a matter of fact they are participating in the business, which is very profitable and very little chance of getting caught / prosecuted.

Thanks, where's that thread?.

Sep 22, 2009

"...and Man will suffer his fate by his own ignorant hands"

Status
Not open for further replies.