I need access to a library for research..

Gimalinda

Aug 12, 2006
Hello all
its been a while since ive posted on here..

I am going to DR for 2 months to visit family, explore..at the same time I am currently pursing an MBA with keller graduate school of Mgmt here in the states but am doing online classes this session.

know! in case i cant rely on an internet cafe for research. Does anyone know if i can go to the UASD for research or postings i may have to make while over there..

i guess, Do the University in Santo Domingo allow me as a visitor to use their facility, i have called and no one seems to know what im asking
Has anyone on the forum tried accesing these libraries for research or anything else?

should i have my own laptop in case there is wifi...

id not la UASD, which other library?

thanks alot!
BTW, i will be between the capital and Neyba which is my home town, during 11/16 - 1/10..
i would like to meet up if theres a gathering for DR1 memberss over the holidays..

i have a cedula, will it help?

is anyone a student at la UASD or any other that me halp me with this info?

thanks, Gima

p.s. cant wait to go home !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Gima, it's best not to post your e-mail address on a public forum so I removed it. People can contact you by sending a Private Message.

You can try the Pedro Mir Library at the UASD - probably the most practical thing would be to go in person when you arrive in Santo Domingo.

http://uasd.edu.do/html/biblioteca.html

Last edited:

Vacara

I love AZB!
May 5, 2009
Hello all
its been a while since ive posted on here..

I am going to DR for 2 months to visit family, explore..at the same time I am currently pursing an MBA with keller graduate school of Mgmt here in the states but am doing online classes this session.

know! in case i cant rely on an internet cafe for research. Does anyone know if i can go to the UASD for research or postings i may have to make while over there..

i guess, Do the University in Santo Domingo allow me as a visitor to use their facility, i have called and no one seems to know what im asking
Has anyone on the forum tried accesing these libraries for research or anything else?

should i have my own laptop in case there is wifi...

id not la UASD, which other library?

thanks alot!
BTW, i will be between the capital and Neyba which is my home town, during 11/16 - 1/10..
i would like to meet up if theres a gathering for DR1 memberss over the holidays..

i have a cedula, will it help?

is anyone a student at la UASD or any other that me halp me with this info?

thanks, Gima

p.s. cant wait to go home !!!

Might not be exactly what you are looking for but it might helps.

Online Libraries - 25 Places to Read Free Books Online

I'm almost 100% sure you can use the library at UASD. Try INTEC also (Bienvenido al Website de Intec), excellent, extensive material

Hope u have a great time in DR.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gimalinda

Aug 12, 2006
yeah! thanks for the email delete...jej

uhm yea im almost positive i can access Pedro Mir,but it is always good to double check..

I will look at the links as well...

i just hope im able to actually get to the library, due to the distraction when one is on vacation jeje...

thanks alot!