Google Wave

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If anyone has an account, can they PM me.

I'm trying to test it out and would like to add more people to a wave to get a feel for the interactivity etc.

Thanks.

bonao99

Jun 11, 2005
I just got my invitation today. I have 6 invitations left. I really like this app. Lets hope
that they do not block this at work.

Bonao99

RenatoSosua

Bronze
Nov 8, 2006
groups.yahoo.com
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Google Wave is "a personal communication and collaboration tool" announced by Google at the Google I/O conference on May 27, 2009.[1][2] It is a web-based service, computing platform, and communications protocol designed to merge e-mail, instant messaging, wikis, and social networking.[3] It has a strong collaborative and real-time[4] focus supported by extensions that can provide, for example, spelling/grammar checking, automated translation among 40 languages,[2] and numerous other extensions.[4] Initially released only to developers, a "preview release" of Google Wave was extended to 100,000 users in September 2009, each allowed to invite twenty to thirty additional users. On the 29th of November 2009, Google accepted most requests submitted soon after the extended release of the technical preview in September 2009, these users have around 8 invites to give.