Snowbirds?

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
I was looking through some threads and noticed an ongoing theme of people looking for apartments for a month or two or three and then lots of responses this way and that over the price..... and was wondering if people here could just post some prices for areas for FURNISHED apartments, BY THE MONTH, or the (week) in their area? ---

For instance .. here in the Capital, I know of two apartment hotels where you can get a furnished place for $400 a month...

but I would be interested to here about POP, Jarabaco, Samana?

If hotel tourism is done, perhaps we can help a bit by encouraging longer term tourists.

reese_in_va

Feb 22, 2007
mountainannie,
a lady I know just moved into a furnished apartment (2bdrm) for $500 month in Pop, near coca-cola. No pets.

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Lots of cabana's for rent in Jarabacoa per weekend, week or month... prices start at around 600 $ per month...

acmike

Jan 11, 2005
What are the names of the Apart Hotels in the Capitol that you are referring to?

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
weekend cabins

Lots of cabana's for rent in Jarabacoa per weekend, week or month... prices start at around 600 $ per month...

I think that you mean cabins rather than cabanas which are the by the hour sex motels? Is there an internet site or an on line newspaper that has contact information for them? I have dreamed of the mountains for the summer!!