voip dating service

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
AZB may try all sort of calling services but i stay faithful to my inphonex voip telephone. i have pay as you go service and a simple top up every now and then lets me call home (poland) for 2 cents a minute. a bargain.
now, this inphonex apparently has a number one call call but only from other inphonex. never bothered me since my parents do not have internet and they have to rely on polish telecommunication that charges arm and leg for calling abroad so they would not be able to call me anyways.

so imagine my surprise when one day the telephone rang...
i picked up and a voice with vague indian accent asked me: "who is it?"
being in a good mood i answered: "it is abu from mozambique". we had a conversation for about 5 minutes, myself as abu and my interlocutor asking one question after another ("are you married?" "yes, abu has three wives!" "do you have kids?" "abu 18 kids, abu very good!" and so on) before i got bored and put the phone down.

on the next call my sense of humour has left me and i asked what the hell was going on. my caller explained he was muhammad from kuwait and he was calling me "to make friendship". wtf!!!???

this dude still calls every day (i see his caller ID). i ignore all calls. now i am at a loss. what is that? a type of kuwaiti sankie? some weird form of match.kw? is he hunting lonely ladies who will fall in love with him? is it phone dating service? another version of russian bride scam - arabian groom? :ermm:

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Voip - Video Phone

Perhaps if you had a video phone you would not have any problems with call-backs! ;) lol

Just kidding. :bunny:

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
this dude still calls every day (i see his caller ID). i ignore all calls. now i am at a loss. what is that? a type of kuwaiti sankie? some weird form of match.kw? is he hunting lonely ladies who will fall in love with him? is it phone dating service? another version of russian bride scam - arabian groom? :ermm:

Is his number 001-206-888-1504 ? It's probably a 19 year old called Mohammed Naqeeb who promotes himself as an Internet Mentor. Not after your body but your money. By telling you 'how to make money' ;). Modestly refers to himself as a prodigy on his website :rolleyes:. Not bad looking but skinny. Miesposo is more charming IMHO.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
lambada, this looks like number in the usa and my mohammed calls from another inphonex phone. few different lines all registedred to one mirza yadsir (yasdir?). my guess is that he is somewhere in asia because he's been calling at 6am.
i have no clue how would he extract money from anyone he calls...

expatsooner

Bronze
Aug 7, 2004
This is so funny to hear - I live in Q8 and I would be willing to bet that if he is actually in Q8 he is either from the Phillipines, India, Pak or a Bangli. No Kuwaiti would bother a white woman that far away - they will follow you around inside Kuwait though...:tired:

Never thought I would be able to comment on a post that links the DR and Q8. :bunny: :bunny:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
inphonex lists his number as registered in kuwait but my phone is registered in usa so i guess it can be misleading.