Opinions about Residence Las Palmas and Paraiso?

salla

Nov 2, 2009
Tell me, anything you know about Residence Las Palmas and Paraiso! Good and bad things.. Thanks!!

Facility

Sep 3, 2008
All the experiences with the housing accomodations are very personal, I think. Some things, that one people like, might not be good enough for others.

dahlia

Nov 21, 2006
All the experiences with the housing accomodations are very personal, I think. Some things, that one people like, might not be good enough for others.
Facility is right and I only can talk to you about the location of those hotels. Las Palmas is on the way to Punta Popi (noisy road) and not really far from the center, which can be an advantage for people who like living at night. Paraiso is on the other side of LT, direction playa las Ballenas, aroud 10 walking minutes to the beach and 15 minutes to a clean and nice beach. Very near to the center too. I would rather choose a hotel on the las Ballenas side, like Playacolibri, which must be in the same price range and is right on one of the nicest beaches, safe for kids and enjoyable for everybody, but a little further from town (about 15 mn walk)

Facility

Sep 3, 2008
Second about the location. I like this side much better myself - it's much more quiet and less traffic.