Looking for one Sponsor and two Witnesses

bobsimmons

Oct 14, 2009
http://www.dr1.com/forums/legal/96756-going-temporary-permanent-residency-3.html#post804796

If you read post #22 on the thread above you will see that anyone can be a sponsor and a witness and use one of their grown children or a spouse to be the other witness.

I need a couple (man/woman) in the D.R. to be my sponsor/witness and the other spouse can be the second witness so I can get my permanent residency. OR, a parent and grown child can do it also.

If you read the thread above you can see that there is nothing to worry about and lawyers know there is nothing to worry about and so that is why they do it all the time. I do not want to go through a money hungry lawyer since I do not have the money I wanted to have by now to pay them with, and I will pay you $300 for spending the day with me and helping me with this.

Can a couple OR a parent and grown child please help me? Contact me by private message if you can do this.

Thanks, Bob :glasses:

P.S. Moderator, I am posting this here because I am not asking a legal question. Instead I am asking for help from those who live in the D.R. hence my posting this in the living in the D.R. section.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
There are a number of reasons why it is not a good idea to sponsor someone you don't know. I had referred to this in the thread in Legal Forum. waytogo has also posted

And, I really don't think you will get anyone on this forum to sign their name (s) for someone they don't know. You may think that what you are asking for is a little thing, but it isn't.

Yet, bobsimmons, you still persist in asking. And according to you, for the sponsors there is 'nothing to worry about'. I would reiterate what waytogo has said, that there are all sorts of implications which I fear you do not understand. I have read the sponsorship undertaking (when my other half sponsored a friend of ours) so I know what it is one is signing to.

The other thing you are doing by posting in this fashion is potentially setting yourself up as a target for unscrupulous folks who never post on DR1 to join up and PM you. Honestly, that isn't very wise. I hoped I had hinted at that in your other thread but since the message doesn't appear to have got across, I'm saying it again more obviously. Under those circumstances, the costs could be a whole lot more expensive and longterm than using a lawyer. I just hope that for your sake your real life name isn't Robert Simmons..........