I can't give them away

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
But I am looking for homes for 6 beautiful Cocker Spanial pups. Delivery, vaccinated, dewormed, and in good health, will be around Thanksgiving Day (22-27 November.) They are brown and white.

I hope to put up pictures shortly.

HB

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
They are like cotton ball soft cute puppies. I saw them all.
AZB

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Thanks Dog: I hope to have some pics up later this evening...

SKing had first dibs but she has a nanny now that doesn't like dogs. Only one is promised to a nice lady from Barcelona.

Five left

HB

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I soooo want to. I may have to talk to her again because I think she just doesn't like dogs so she says she's allergic. But maybe she's telling the truth, who knows?
SHALENA

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
good luck, HB with finding homes for your cockers... could be I will be posting something similar next month for an unexpected litter of cute Australian Shepherds... (I sincerely hope not... help !!!!!!)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Only three left! (Two if Shalena can get her nanny to change her mind) And I haven't even gotten the pictures up yet!! I hope Robert will help me there unless one of you nice persons can point me in the direction of some re-sizing software that I can get online..this computer doesn't have any and my old one is now officially RIP...

HB

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Only three left! (Two if Shalena can get her nanny to change her mind) And I haven't even gotten the pictures up yet!! I hope Robert will help me there unless one of you nice persons can point me in the direction of some re-sizing software that I can get online..this computer doesn't have any and my old one is now officially RIP...

HB

TinyPic.com gives you the option to "resize'.

Just be sure you do it on EACH upload......

Choose "Message Board" option.