looking for a buggy

bicep

Jul 26, 2009
I am looking to buy a buggy (like a gulf cart that has 4 seats)new or used anyone knows where i can find one and how much i should expect to pay, i live in Sosua and i have no car so i would like to buy one near by, thanks a lots:cheeky:

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
You might check at Benny Katz store, across the road, west, of the Texaco in Sosua, across the street from the Police station.

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
The golf carts for 4 people they can get it at US$10,700.00 each (the company has 2 or 3 in stock).
The big cart for 8 people they can get it for US$14,500.00 (they don't have it in stock but they can get it quickly for you).

Benny Katz in Sosua at 809-571-4199.

bicep

Jul 26, 2009
Great

hey
thanks for all your prompt answers ,i apperciate it ,do i have to plate these (how much??)and what is the insurance cost also can i use the buggy on all roads? ill be in Sosua in 1 month ,maybe i can check the prices in Puerto Plata too?
;)

Castellamonte

Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com
hey
thanks for all your prompt answers ,i apperciate it ,do i have to plate these (how much??)and what is the insurance cost also can i use the buggy on all roads? ill be in Sosua in 1 month ,maybe i can check the prices in Puerto Plata too?
;)

I doubt you have to plate them but if you are hauling clients around you might want some kind of insurance.

I think Benny does all of the golf carts on the north coast from someplace in Sto Domingo. I'm not sure where that is but that's what I heard.

Sep 22, 2009
I am looking to buy a buggy (like a gulf cart that has 4 seats)new or used anyone knows where i can find one and how much i should expect to pay, i live in Sosua and i have no car so i would like to buy one near by, thanks a lots:cheeky:

It's like Palm Beach meets Sosua. Cruisin' to Maralago with the Donald in the buggy.