Perla De Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbars

Jul 6, 2007
Could anybody give me their opinion of Perla De Sosua. I am single guy and there are going to be a few other single guys staying in the same hotel as I am in February. Right now up in the air between New Garden and Casa Cayena. Is this hotel guest friendly? All opinions good are bad are welcome.

Thank you to everybody in advance.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Could anybody give me their opinion of Perla De Sosua. I am single guy and there are going to be a few other single guys staying in the same hotel as I am in February. Right now up in the air between New Garden and Casa Cayena. Is this hotel guest friendly? All opinions good are bad are welcome.

Thank you to everybody in advance.

Perla de sosua is more private then The new garden, where you can always find working girls and rowdy torist hanging around. It is a nice guest friendly place close to everything. But for only $40, i would stay at the seabreeze,only around the corner from new garden, where i think the cost is around 65-70 bucks.
Perla de sosua is off the main road and sits at the end of a nice quiet street. It is very quiet and has a small pool. you can also bring guest in if you choose, but you just need to tone it down there.I have stayed there a few times and it is really a nice little place.
So if you want quiet, stay at Perla de sosua. If you like the noisey party type hotel, then stay at New Garden or at The Seabreeze.For the money i like the seabreeze. I have never been to Casa Cayena.

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Perla de Sosua has some very good and some rather basic appartments.
I would say 3 of the 10 rooms are very good, while the others are somewhat damp, basic and without much of a view.
Based upon their website information I chose a 1-bedroom appt. but when I got there it was too damp, closed and basic for my liking. The owner put me then in a nice 2-bedroom AC appt that was very good value for money.
As said, it is on a very quiet street and yet close to everything

Status
Not open for further replies.