Bronze
Mar 3, 2005
Cabrera
www.villa-castellamonte.com

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
If it was my place, I would go with Sosua Property.
They have been building up a fabulous reputation over the past few years in Sosua.

I know of some people that work for other property management companies that have voted for Sosua Property to run their own condo associations, fact!

Sosua Property Website

EmmPee

Feb 18, 2009
Thanks everyone. Anyone familiar with this property? They tell me its located in Hacienda El Choco. Also how far is Sosua from Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club we'll have some friends staying there. Is a taxi-ride practical?

Bob K

Silver
Aug 16, 2004
Thanks everyone. Anyone familiar with this property? They tell me its located in Hacienda El Choco. Also how far is Sosua from Lifestyles Holiday Vacation Club we'll have some friends staying there. Is a taxi-ride practical?

It is in Haciienda el Choco and on the hill side between Sosua and Cabarete (closer to Sosua). It is a very quiet community of upscale housing, and this particular villa is very nice. You will need transportation to get anywhere (rent a car of use cabs) as the villa is about 3 miles from the main road. The trip to lifestyles will take about 40-45 min.

PM me if you want more info

Bob K

Status
Not open for further replies.