Web Developer/Webmaster/Graphic Artist/General Geek Wanted

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Real salary+bonus job for someone who has experience and knows their stuff. Pay is much more than a teacher but less than a gubmint official ;). You also get to keep some of what you kill.

Prefer Spanish/English but English not absolutely necessary; however, serious geek and creative skilz are. Ideally, you'd have your own tools (software) and toolbox ('puter). If not, arrangements can be made. Video editing is a plus.

Need some capitalism in your DNA and have fundamental understanding of both American/Canadian/Euro as well as Dominican business culture. Real equity position can be earned for the right person.

Sense of humor necessary as is ability to consume large quantities of good organic coffee without wanting to overthrow the gubmint.

Best-Case: you'd relocate to beautiful Jarabacoa from elsewhere in the DR. Worst Case: "elsewhere" is La Victoria...

Drop me a PM or send me an email that would knock my socks off, because I'm picky...;)

Robert
rcooper@motocaribe.com

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
ahhh

I meet so many of the qualifications... Ah, a girl can dream when November strikes New England!!!

Good luck finding your web geek!

MG

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
how come Robert does not realise he has the perfect guy living not 5 minutes away from him.... ouch.... :rolleyes: