Apartment for rent in Sosua/Cabarete

sammytheman

Sep 18, 2007
Hey fellas I was wondering if there are any cheap,dependable, and safe apartment or villa to rent in Sosua or Cabarete area. I have tried to google it but the prices are ridiculous!!! I was at Rocky's last time but this time there will be 3 of us so if we all pitch in I am sure we can find something nice. Thanks fellas.

sammytheman

Sep 18, 2007
December 11-18th. I really liked Rocky's BUT it does not have a fridge or kitchen where I can make my own meal and save a few extra bucks on booze. Max I want to pay is $40 a night. Thanks.

GOLFGUY

Oct 25, 2004
$40 a night between 3 people? No wonder the North Coast is in the state it's in. This is absurd. The North Coast will continue to attract the budget crowd, nobody will make money, and the area will continue to decline and attract the crowds that so many of us avoid (cheap sex tourists looking for cheap sex bargains). The more that town depends on cheap sex tourists, the closer it comes to becoming Boca Chica (and everybody LOVES B.C.)

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
$40 a night between 3 people? No wonder the North Coast is in the state it's in. This is absurd. The North Coast will continue to attract the budget crowd, nobody will make money, and the area will continue to decline and attract the crowds that so many of us avoid (cheap sex tourists looking for cheap sex bargains). The more that town depends on cheap sex tourists, the closer it comes to becoming Boca Chica (and everybody LOVES B.C.)

Let's hope he meant $40 per person, which, btw, is still extremely low for three bedrooms in a beach town. :paranoid:

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
December 11-18th. I really liked Rocky's BUT it does not have a fridge or kitchen where I can make my own meal and save a few extra bucks on booze. Max I want to pay is $40 a night. Thanks.

Well, even assuming that you meant $40 per person, you're not likely to get a 3bdrm villa or apartment for that amount. Especially since you'll be there during the high season for traveling in the caribbean. If you could up your max about $15, or $55 per person. Then you might be able to find something decent.

Otherwise, you're gonna be limiting yourself to the budget joints. Hell, I think that even the Europa (shuddering) is more than $40 a night now.

Good luck.

sammytheman

Sep 18, 2007
I just checked The Palms website and they have an amazing deal:

2 bedroom condo for $325 US for a week. That equals to $46.42 a night which is $23.21 each person!!!

rpg4

Apr 21, 2007
www.networkplusconsulting.com
http://www.perladesosua.com

Perla De Sosua has IN SEASON studios with A/C, Refrig, Cable, and FREE calls to the USA and Canada as low as $30.00 USD per person. IN SEASON One bedrooms are $55 and $58 per night with full kitchens, and IN SEASON two bedrooms at $83.00 per night, 4 person occupancy (That is about $20 USD per person, and $40 for 2 person) with a 1000sqft apartment including a 42 inch flat screens.

Additionally Perla De Sosua is hidden, private, tucked away, secured with only one way in and out, surrounded and walled, gated, with security staff and cameras.

values; include FREE cell phone usages, FREE calls to the USA and Canada, FREE gated parking, and 55 inch flat screens on a community terrace