New After School Program/Club in Sosua area?

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Hello,

I have heard rumours about a new program/club for students after school in the Sosua/Cabarete area.

I am trying to get more information about it, but haven't had much luck asking around.

From what I have been able to understand it's in Sosua, however transportation is provided to students attending from all schools in the area...

Will appreciate if anyone can provide more information, including exact location, prices, hours open, contact info...etc.

Thanks in advance!

sarita

May 5, 2005
hi it is in playa chiquita and is open until 6ish mon-fri. they help the kids with their homework in english and spanish and do other activities with them like sport dacne and art. not sure about the price but i think its cheap.
hth

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Sarita - that sounds like the one I have been hearing about. I have heard great things, but haven't been able to get more info on it until now!

Can you provide some contact information?

Is it correct what I heard that there is transportation provided for the children from their own school in the Cabarete/Sosua area to Playa Chiquita?

Thanks again for your help!

sarita

May 5, 2005
hi if u want to volenteer u need to go and ask or pm me for more information, yes its true about the bus,its a great club they do all sorts of activities with the kids.