No one said she couldn't leave....

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
I was going to put this in the Dominicans Abroad forum but.......

Was Sobeida Feliz's exit stage left a cock-up or was she purposefully given safe passage by whomever for whatever reason?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
She was allowed or helped to leave by the narcs and their local accomplices in the army (according to Wilton Guerrero), or was kidnapped by the narcs and their army buddies and is now pushing up daisies, or she is still in the DR, possibly recovering from plastic surgery. There was a raid on a clinic in the capital yesterday and the rumour was that they were on that trail.

Another theory is that it was all set up to create a diversion and distract people from all the other stuff the government wants people to be distracted from.

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
As long as she and the boricua are the story, the $4.6M story slides away.
Now, where is that money again?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
More smoke and mirrors... She is long gone or long dead. I wonder if she shows up as a red flag on the Interpol database? I doubt the locals have even filed the request...

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Yesterday the following photos were printed by El Nacional

?Sobeida? - ElNacional.com.do

They may or may not be of the real Sobeida, and if it is her, they might be staged.

Why all this fuss about finding Sobeida compared to Figueroa Agosto, who was quickly forgotten after he slipped through their fingers?

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
no bail in drug cases

I was really surprised when she got bail since I was told by the HEAD of the new model prison system that there was absolutely NO BAIL whatsoever in narcotics cases because of the flight risks.............

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
I was really surprised when she got bail since I was told by the HEAD of the new model prison system that there was absolutely NO BAIL whatsoever in narcotics cases because of the flight risks.............

Did the HEAD really tell you that ????????? or is it a joke ????????

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
No Bail SURE

And with my Jeepeta full on cash I can pay off somebody to get bail so I can skip