Seabreeze hotel in sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Stayed there one time for 3 nights. It's ok, clean for a lower end hotel, nothing special. Close to the ocean was a good feature. Very attractive girl working the desk IF you are single.

Mr. Smooth

Jan 23, 2008
I've stayed there twice before with a reservation for a third time next March. The rooms are $40 a night. Although pretty basic with in room furniture ( my rooms have only had a single chair, a small nightstand and nothing else) the bed was comfortable, the ac kept the room cool, the shower was hot and had great water pressure. The tv was a wall mounted plasma with cable. One point that has been debated about the SeaBreeze is the safes. They are key locked and bolted on inside the wardrobe. Some feel they are not the traditional safes but rather just a "lock box". I can say I never felt my valuables were not secure.

The location is fine, just on the edge of the central part of Sosua. A short walk to most everything. Jihad, the owner, will take care of any problems or concerns you may have. If you bring back company, security keeps her id until she leaves and you must accompany her to the gate. Overall, I think it's one of the better values in Sosua. Enjoy your trip.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Stayed there one time for 3 nights. It's ok, clean for a lower end hotel, nothing special. Close to the ocean was a good feature. Very attractive girl working the desk IF you are single.

Sorry way to go, but the girl working the desk is not one of your typical Sosua Pu***, she is Educated and not at all interested in a romp with a tourist.
now about the hotel, the seabreeze is a great hotel with a great location for only $40. The place is not a 5 star place but it is more then suitable for your typical $ex tourist.I think It's a great value compared to the New Garden, that charges like $65- $70. Jihad is a cool guy that goes out of his way to help the newbies who need some guidance. The Seabreeze has a nice little pool, smalllll flat screens, and adequate airconditioning. There is 24 hour security, and the place is chica friendly.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
Sorry way to go, but the girl working the desk is not one of your typical Sosua Pu***, she is Educated and not at all interested in a romp with a tourist.

and you know this from ? :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR

I never said she was. But even an educated woman might like to go out with a decent young man for a decent time. I didn't say anything derogitory about her, only that she was good looking. When you talk to her you can tell immedietly that she is a very nice young lady. Sorry if you thought I meant otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

theman

Aug 25, 2008
I stayed at Sea Breeze in october, nice place, pretty basic, Jihad in very friendly, and yes the girl in the office she's really nice. The only thing I didnt like it's the noise, at night you hear the moto all the time, if you go, ask for a room close to the pool, it's more quiet there.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Sorry... I tried to delete after posting. I was thinking of another place.

Last edited:

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Sea Breeze is diagonally across the street from Helados Bon on Calle Alejo Martinez esq Dr Rosen in el Batey, Sosua.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
let me bring this back from the dead for a minute. any new updates ? i have some friends wanting to say here in july.

thanks guys and ladies !!

Status
Not open for further replies.