need a young K( for family protection

chola1978

Bronze
Mar 20, 2006
Buenas Noches DR1
as usual I ask my fellow board member for help with anything DR related.. My 2yearold pitbull disappear from our backyard...(2weeks now) I have search the neighborhood and nada.....Now Mia Karina is asking for a new pupy anyone have a new litter that needs a new home....
we need a 2=3month puppy so we can housebreak them since I have a 4yearold girl...
mucho love to everyone...
Phoenix....I miss you...hope this does not mean i am betraying my best dog ever...

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
we will be having a litter of Australian shepherds next week, if all goes well... if interested pm me...

we will also be having a litter of Belgian Shepherds (Malinois), the week after, but they are not that cheap, and maybe not what you are really looking for...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I have two left. You can come to Santiago next week (any time after the 18th and pick one up...

You can PM me for details. The are great dog for children, the Cocker has a very soft mouth and a good bark. They will point at birds if trained just a little. sweet disposition. They are vaccinated and de-wormed.

HB