Canadian Embassy moving Nov. 23rd

Jess1

Jul 11, 2009
Maybe this has already been posted, if so, then pls delete this post. I just read on the DR1 homepage that the Canadian Embassy is moving to the Acropolis Center (18th floor) on November 23rd 2009.

I saw that the address will be Av. Winston Churchill 1099, Citigroup Tower, Acropolis Center, Floor 18, Piantini, Santo Domingo.

Does anyone know if this is an easy address to find... Just wondering.

Cheers:)

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
About as easy as it gets! It's in one of the city's main avenues - Churchill, in the Acropolis, the tallest building in the pol?gono central. So even if you don't know your way round Santo Domingo, any taxi driver or passer-by will be able to direct you.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks for bringing this to our attention Jess. I'll make this a sticky for now and hopefully people will be told of the new address when asked to come to the Canadian Embassy.

XXKWISIT

Apr 15, 2007
Maybe this has already been posted, if so, then pls delete this post. I just read on the DR1 homepage that the Canadian Embassy is moving to the Acropolis Center (18th floor) on November 23rd 2009.

I saw that the address will be Av. Winston Churchill 1099, Citigroup Tower, Acropolis Center, Floor 18, Piantini, Santo Domingo.

Does anyone know if this is an easy address to find... Just wondering.

Cheers:)

Good to know! Thanks for the info

CAT

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
They figured they should be closer to their buddies over at Barrick Gold - never know when they might need the embassy's assistance.