Call centre work, customer sevice etc, team work

DRNED

Oct 28, 2009
Hi all, well we have been here a couple of weeks now and I need to find some work to keep me occupied while my better half goes off to work all day. I am well educated but really spent a load of my time in the building trade running my own businesses. So with regards to customer service and public service I have worked frontline along with keeping my team in place. I have been scanning the newspapers as I expected to pretty much pick a call centre job up pretty easy, obviously I?m open to scope but really need to get a foot up from somewhere and contacts seems to be everything here. We are in Santo Domingo, reasonably central.
If anyone could lead me a little or offer an helping hand I would appreciate this greatly.

May thanks.

Sep 22, 2009
Hi all, well we have been here a couple of weeks now and I need to find some work to keep me occupied while my better half goes off to work all day. I am well educated but really spent a load of my time in the building trade running my own businesses. So with regards to customer service and public service I have worked frontline along with keeping my team in place. I have been scanning the newspapers as I expected to pretty much pick a call centre job up pretty easy, obviously I?m open to scope but really need to get a foot up from somewhere and contacts seems to be everything here. We are in Santo Domingo, reasonably central.
If anyone could lead me a little or offer an helping hand I would appreciate this greatly.

May thanks.

Provitel SA, Av. Lincoln and 27 Feb.

Rococo Investments: Aut. San Isidro. Zona Franca, San Isidro

Stream Communciations: Av Tiradentes, Cyberpark and Zona Franca San Isidro

Go down with a valid passport, resume copies, 2 passport photos, etc. Fill out an application and let her rip...

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
Also

Also Near Shore, North of 27 of Feb. on Lincoln. just before you get to the bowling alley. and after the french pastry place

DRNED

Oct 28, 2009
Thankyou both, I?ll give them a bash. So far have been offered a job where they don?t pay for the first 2 to 5 weeks (training, lol) and then I would be expected to pay back $1000us over the time I worked there to repay my training, lol. Wow what a chance, at DR100 to DR125pesos per hour after the training I can hardly contain myself.
The other is a bit wierd but sounds a bit more prospectful even though it is commission only and payment in cash, back handers sort of, a little vague at the moment and the guys a little more dodgy by my dodgy awareness radar but I get the idea he just wants to make cash and so maybe a better option out of the 2. Selling advertising in a round about kinda way, described as timeshare but really doesn?t come across as the timeshare I know. All over the phone and hard sell but at least I?m not paying for the honour, lol.
So, I?ll see what happens at these other places you have offered up.
Thanks!