Graham Crackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Anyone know where to get graham crackers on the North Coast? We've tried Playero, the $1 store, Coastal - all to no avail.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Aug 21, 2007
At Playero- Tosh makes a cookie called Miel. (Green package right hand side of cookie aisle, going to back of the store.) It comes individually wrapped in 4 packs within the larger package- great for staying fresh.

If it's not a graham cracker, it's as close as you can get.

Lindsey

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Thanks for all the suggestions. I'm wanting to make a graham cracker crust for a banana cream pie.

Will the substitute work for that as well?

And what about S'mores?

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
For a slice of homemade Bananna Cream I'd hand deliver them from New England.....:bunny:

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
You bring them down and I'll make it! Better yet, from New England you can bring the pre-prepared graham cracker pie crusts that you only need to put the insides in! You'd have to carry them very carefully though.

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I was at the dollar store - nothing. I guess you have to catch it just right. Their eyes glassed over when I asked!

I'll keep trying there though.

Thanks.

Spec Ed Teacher

Apr 21, 2009
I also bought a box of graham crackers a few weeks ago at the dollar store in Sosua!
And as for Nacional in Santiago? I have looked for 3 months and never found them here.

I have lots of graham cracker crumbs now - only because I had family bring them in from Canada! I use them to make my own peanut butter cups. MMmm.

Sylvia from NS

Feb 12, 2006
Truro, Nova Scotia, Canada
Graham Crackers - Peanut Butter cup recipe

Special Ed Teacher, would you consider sharing that recipe?? Sounds really good and would love to try it. I too, have brought graham crackers from Nova Scotia to Sosua for a friend-good to hear something is available locally at Dollar Store, if even only occasionally!!

james

Jan 14, 2002
I have bought on two occasions American ready made graham craker pie crusts in Las Sirena in POP

Status
Not open for further replies.