How long was the 30 Year War ?

Spicedwine

Apr 25, 2006
Just so everyone knows - this is Spiced's other half - I don't normally post, but I think this is funny. No names involved, and not dissing anyone , and NOT trying to sell anything - just laughing. Spiced PM'd someone recently, who was looking for an external monitor for a laptop. And we have same for sale. PM's back and forth - model #, size, technical specs, etc were provided. - especially the fact that this was a 17", flat-screen Dell monitor. She takes the monitor and meets the buyer - who says " gee - I didn't realize it was this small "

What color was that blue car that just passed me ?

I'm still laughing.

Reactions: Celt202

slrguy

Oct 17, 2006
I can barely believe it myself, but not long ago there was an auto accident directly in front of me, here in Florida. I got out to offer assistance, and I SWEAR the guy who got hit had his cel in his hand, looked sincerely at me and asked...."What's the number for 911?"

They walk among us.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
Is this a good time to mention - it was I .But to be truthful I was asking the questions for someone else..lol....17 inches seems pretty big to me , but I suppose it depends what you are measuring

Reactions: Tamborista
Mar 2, 2008
17 inches is a very large object, by most objective standards, when viewed up close and personal.

Of course, everything is relative, and 17 inches, up close, might be something far less than what was expected, or more, as the case may be, in certain instances.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
In elementary school they would try to trick us during the history test with the question: how long was the 80 year war.

The answer is 68 years...:cheeky:

Conchman

Silver
Jul 3, 2002
www.oceanworld.net
A friend of mine, an IT expert, got a call from a customer who was following some instruction manual my friend wrote, she asked, "it says to hit any key, but I cannot find the 'any' key on the keyboard"