french tv programme about prostitution in DR

dalila05

Bronze
Aug 9, 2008
republicadominicana.bbactif.com
only useful for thoses who understand french but i put the link in case.

Compl?ment d'enqu?te - France 2

same old same old i know and shame that french tv talk about dominican republic when is for talking about puta and sankies.
3rd one in 3 years about this subject.
for those one who live ou visit often boca chica maybe they will recognise ALDO this italian man who been there 60 time in 12 years,60 TIMES!!!:surprised
as he say nothing make him feel better !

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
60 times in 12 years is only 5 times a year. He more than likely needs the time to rest up and gather strength in between visits

Maybe it's advertising to bring more tourist back for whatever reason ;)

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Aldo is man. Boy has he got the right attitude. I also think the "Social Worker" was right when she said that it's the Dominican men and not the tourists that are responsible for the prostitution.

Mar 2, 2008
Is prostitution a new and novel concept??

It seems like just one more "expose" (minus accent acute) to exploit the prurient interests of a bored population of voyeurs.

Prostitution has been around for a considerable amount of time, and there is very little possibility it will be eliminated any time soon.

Everything about this topic has been over-publicized, over-emphasized and over-analyzed. There is nothing new with any of this.

Sep 22, 2009
Is prostitution a new and novel concept??

It seems like just one more "expose" (minus accent acute) to exploit the prurient interests of a bored population of voyeurs.

Prostitution has been around for a considerable amount of time, and there is very little possibility it will be eliminated any time soon.

Everything about this topic has been over-publicized, over-emphasized and over-analyzed. There is nothing new with any of this.

I always tune in to my French programming for unbiased global, business-critical, market moving news and guidance.

Reactions: catcherintherye

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
only useful for thoses who understand french but i put the link in case.

Compl?ment d'enqu?te - France 2

for those one who live ou visit often boca chica maybe they will recognise ALDO this italian man who been there 60 time in 12 years,60 TIMES!!!:surprised
as he say nothing make him feel better !

All good except why Boca Chica 60 times? Whatever...........

Mar 2, 2008
Cochon vert!

You are very funny, Lambada!

The French have a certain, well shall we say, je n'cest que, when it comes to sex. It's ubiquitous, but rarely spoken of.

The mistresses remain anonymous or quasi-"non-existent", and the prostitutes are never seen, spoken of, or heard fro; Sort of a see no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil type of deal.

Talk about Existentialism. God loves you Jean-Paul.

The thing is, there are prostitutes everywhere there are men and women who could use some extra spending money.

It really isn't a pressing concern unless underage kids are involved, and then it becomes something much more serious. But that is not what I am referring to here, and, of course, almost anything that involves underage kids becomes something much more serious. That is a whole different issue, and it is best not to confuse the two.

dalila05

Bronze
Aug 9, 2008
republicadominicana.bbactif.com
trust me if you go to the champs elysee,the main avenue in paris you fill find as much prostitute than boca chica
i agree with you the subject was done 1000 times,but they wanted to find out why people would travel 4000 miles away to have sex!!!

Mar 2, 2008
The line is remarkably transient. A girlfriend asking for a small favor today, perhaps hinting for a diamond bracelet tomorrow. A wife (no less) requiring a new car for "work", or perhaps even a first-time dinner date costing in excess of a week's pay just to impress (with what in mind?).

Draw the line in the sand if you will, but girlfriends, lovers, wives, etc. cost MONEY. no matter how you slice it, so to speak.

Good luck with finding a distinct "line of demarcation". It might exist for some, but it's generally all in how one defines one's terms.

Sep 22, 2009
The line is remarkably transient. A girlfriend asking for a small favor today, perhaps hinting for a diamond bracelet tomorrow. A wife (no less) requiring a new car for "work", or perhaps even a first-time dinner date costing in excess of a week's pay just to impress (with what in mind?).

Draw the line in the sand if you will, but girlfriends, lovers, wives, etc. cost MONEY. no matter how you slice it, so to speak.

Good luck with finding a distinct "line of demarcation". It might exist for some, but it's generally all in how one defines one's terms.

Agreed. I have experimented with different ratios and indicators like:
> ROA (return on asset)
> Half-life
> COGS (cost of goods and services)
> Depreciation and Goodwill (goodwill being the most difficult to calculate)
> The more modern indicator: "Brand Value"

Mar 2, 2008
Ahhh, branding; An often overlooked asset, much like "good will", grossly under-valued.

And I don't mean "branding" in the cowboy sense of the word, although that is certainly something to consider.

JUST KIDDING!!!!