Se fue la luz! Finally!!!

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I just realized that I'm happy the power goes out here in the DR temporarily. I have had some numnut neighbor in the apts behind our house playing his music up loud since 9 am - until the power went out just a few minutes ago. Ahh, what relief!!

Sep 22, 2009
I just realized that I'm happy the power goes out here in the DR temporarily. I have had some numnut neighbor in the apts behind our house playing his music up loud since 9 am - until the power went out just a few minutes ago. Ahh, what relief!!

Let me guess, Reggeaton?

Tallman1818

Nov 19, 2007

Chip you should do, like I do.
I have a friend in Ede Norte, I will give him $ a few pesos and have the electrical power cut off in that place a least for one day, if the person who's electricity was cut off call Ede Norte, they will just say ohh "sorry it was a mistake we will be there in about 24 hours!!." to put your power back on.

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
I know some folks in Villa Bao, Santiago. They had a neighbor next door that blasted music till the wee hours. I was visiting there about a month ago and lo and behold things where quiet. What happened I could not believe, but I was told the neighbor was arrested for 24 hours one day after one of his musical escapades. I guess some cops made some extra pay that day.:cheeky:

Last edited: