American Singer song-writer needs initial housing sarting in Jan. 2010

imgenuine

Nov 20, 2009
Hi friends my name is Edward, born in Connecticut and now living in Puerto Rico. I lived in Santo Domingo for 10 years in the 90's. I was a volunteer in a social program. For the last 3 years I am living in Mayaguez Puerto Rico. I have been doing musical presentations here in Puerto Rico singing and playing the acoustic electric guitar and it has been going great. I sing at the universities, major shopping malls and recreational areas. My songs have a positive message. I have known some contacts there in Santo Domingo that I would need to renew. I feel my time is now and the music is going to take off.It draws a lot of attention to see a gringo singing in Spanish. I don't have a lot of initial funds to live in very comfortable big surroundings , so I need a room to start out. I once stayed at this place called Posada Del Jardin years ago. It's very close to Supermercado Nacional on Avenida Nu?ez de Caceres. It was located on Calle Francisco Pratts Ramirez esquina Calle Museo del Hombre.in an area called El Million I cannot get any current info on the place. If anyone out there can help me or knows of someone who could help me get started who might have a habitaci?n I would appreciate you very much. Please write . I know what I have to offer will be well received. My heart is for Santo Domingo rather than here in PR no matter what the inconvieniences.
Take care: Edward