Anyone know of a gym(s) in Sosua and How much?

kflow11

Oct 22, 2009
I was looking around the boards but was not able to find anything. If anyone can share information, it will be greatly appreciated.

kflow11

Oct 22, 2009
Deep Pockets.....nada

Gold Gym at Sosua Ocean Villas. I believe is $10 per day. Their website doesn't seem to be working though.

Whoa......$10 per day is pretty steep!! I will assume there is no monthly plan if that is the case. Yeah, I looked for info on the site but not much luck.

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
Golden Park Gym is pretty nice, lots of equipment and free weights. I believe it's about 700RD. a month. Haven't been there for 5 months, but shouldn't have gone up that much.

santa110xyz

Oct 25, 2005
- gold's gym 1,500 pesos per month - sometimes special with inscription
air conditioned, beautiful view, clean, all machines new

- platinum gym 1,000 pesos per month - i think no inscription, but not sure
aircond., beautiful view over the sosua bay, clean, machines almost new...1 year old

- golden gym 700 pesos - no inscription
at least 15 years old machines, most of the time dirty,

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Golden Park Gym is pretty nice, lots of equipment and free weights. I believe it's about 700RD. a month. Haven't been there for 5 months, but shouldn't have gone up that much.

It's 750 amonth for both upstairs and downstairs. They don't run the planta anymore, but it's good enough for me anyway.

Jan 17, 2009

aircond., beautiful view over the sosua bay, clean, machines almost new...1 year old

1,500 a month for Gold Gym is not bad at all. They must have reduced their rates. Wonderful!!

Last time I checked their website (a few months ago) they were charging $1,000 US a year!!! I thought it was ridiculous. I then sent one of our customers, he was charged $10 per visit.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Gold Gym at Sosua Ocean Villas. I believe is $10 per day. Their website doesn't seem to be working though.

Yes, it's 360 Pesos or USD 10.oo a day, which does NOT include use of the pool park (which is another 360 Pesos/USD10.oo a day for adults and 100 Pesos for kids). The Gym also has a monthly rate of 1500 Pesos, which I think is very reasonable given it's scenic location, all NEW equipment and general grand condition.

They still need to replace the sodas and other inappropriate drink in their cooler with fitness related supplements and thirst quenchers. But I was told, that this may happen some time soon.

Very friendly, very nice... really "hip"... just a tad overdone on the A/C.

... J-D.

kflow11

Oct 22, 2009
Good prices

Thanks for the info. The later one may be of interest because of the price. I understand "you get what you pay for" perspective but if it serves the purpose, I am there. Thanks again for the info, I will check all of them out when I arrive.

Tor

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Thanks for the info. The later one may be of interest because of the price. I understand "you get what you pay for" perspective but if it serves the purpose, I am there. Thanks again for the info, I will check all of them out when I arrive.

The golden park Gym is 750. It's not dirty, and the machines functions very good.