Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Looking for 1 month rental in Las Terrenas

Hello,

I am looking for an affordable house/casita in LT (1 or 2 Bdr) for the month of January. Not looking for anything fancy but clean. It will be for 1 adult and 2 young children (both under 3).

I was set to go Rio San Juan, but I haven't found anything in my price range yet, so I am keeping my options opened...

Thanks in advance !

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default try Casa Neptune on DR!

Quote Originally Posted by Africaida View Post
    Hello,

I am looking for an affordable house/casita in LT (1 or 2 Bdr) for the month of January. Not looking for anything fancy but clean. It will be for 1 adult and 2 young children (both under 3).

I was set to go Rio San Juan, but I haven't found anything in my price range yet, so I am keeping my options opened...

Thanks in advance !
    A short term rental in LT is going to run at about $600 since it is the premier beach destination

Casa Neptune is very nice and within an easy walk of everything

they advertise here under small hotels...

I believe that they have units with kitchens

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile I sent you a private message look it up, please

If you cannot open it. I have a place in Cabrera, very nice town with lots of beaches, lagunes and waterfall. Give me a email at [email protected]

I rent the one bedroom house for 300 a week and 600 a month. I can send you spome pics of the house and beaches, kitchen, ect....

Post Thanks / Like

Smile One month Rental..

Quote Originally Posted by drroyal2000 View Post
    If you cannot open it. I have a place in Cabrera, very nice town with lots of beaches, lagunes and waterfall. Give me a email at [email protected]

I rent the one bedroom house for 300 a week and 600 a month. I can send you spome pics of the house and beaches, kitchen, ect....

Is your apt available to rent starting sometime next week for a month? If so Id love t o see pictures