Dominican Economy?

Zero

Nov 23, 2009
Does anyone knows where I can find information about poverty in the Dominican Republic? It is difficult for me to find main sources stating that poverty is a problem occurring in the Dominican Republic since I have to do a project on that.

I have tried the Dominican online newspaper but the only thing is that the Dominican newspapers are only in Spanish and I needed a English copy for my college project.

eibbed

Jul 31, 2009
research tip

Have you tried English-language academic databases like JSTOR (and, many others) that more often cite reliable, valid sources? You should be able to obtain this information via online student access to your college library. (Newspapers spin stories, profiles, expose' articles, etc. any way they want, and thus wouldn't be my first choice for information).

Does anyone knows where I can find information about poverty in the Dominican Republic? It is difficult for me to find main sources stating that poverty is a problem occurring in the Dominican Republic since I have to do a project on that.

I have tried the Dominican online newspaper but the only thing is that the Dominican newspapers are only in Spanish and I needed a English copy for my college project.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Look up Children international Dominican republic. Look up international charities Dominican republic. That will get you started.