Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: do you want to learn spanish??

  1. #1
    Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default do you want to learn spanish??

    Hi, i'm 18 and i'm from santo domingo and i want to get someone who would like to speak spanish and can teach me english in return. i'd like to do it here in santo domingo and i don't want any pay and don't pay anything i just want to learn.

  2. #2
    Silver
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,861
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I wish you were here on the North coast as would then 'jump' at the opportunity... hope you find someone there who wants to learn good Dominican Spanish as much as you want to improve your command of the English language.

  3. #3
    Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    thanks shirley

  4. #4
    DR1
    Join Date
    Jan 1999
    Posts
    24,754
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Molinator View Post
    Hi, i'm 18 and i'm from santo domingo and i want to get someone who would like to speak spanish and can teach me english in return. i'd like to do it here in santo domingo and i don't want any pay and don't pay anything i just want to learn.
    Hi,

    Send me a PM (Private Message) and I'll see if I can hook you up.

  5. #5
    Gold
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,924
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    does Mr force in me still have the English meetings in santo domingo

  6. #6
    Silver
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    2,861
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrhartley View Post
    does Mr force in me still have the English meetings in santo domingo
    I believe he is due to restart them again quite shortly.........

  7. #7
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    16,354
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Welcome to DR1 Molinator

  8. #8
    Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    253
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Molinator, I think Rossetta Stone has a very good program for learning english and it cost a little but it is worth it! best of luck
    Biggs

  9. #9
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    8
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Poppi2 View Post
    Molinator, I think Rossetta Stone has a very good program for learning english and it cost a little but it is worth it! best of luck
    Biggs
    Excellent program.

    I'm using it to improve my Spanish now.

  10. #10
    Bronze
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    1,944
    Post Thanks / Like

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •