Dental Spa - Super Modern!

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
One of our clients, Enrique Rojas at Dental Cibao has opened a super modern high tech "Dental Spa" in Santiago. By far the best one I have seen here.

They have treated lots of DR1 people, including myself.
Great dental clinics with super staff. Modern, professional and very affordable, even without insurance.

Dental Cibao Centres for Smile Design - Dominican Republic

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Wow Robert thanks for sharing this info! This looks like a really good dental clinic. Will keep in mind for sure!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I passed by the plaza and the place looks brand new and high tech. It used to be a custom (art-deco) furniture place that went out of business. Then an exotic car dealership opened up and they went belly-up also. Now i see the place his finally converted to what it should have been from the very beginning, a plaza with specialized services. I think they have a salon de belleza, a day care-center, small gym and other businesses that I didn't have time to see. The dental office is well equipped modern and well financed. I have a feeling the place has become, what it should have been from the very beginning. The dental office will have a huge success because the doctor brings his own reputation with him, where-ever he goes.
Thanks to Dr. Rojas for making santiago shine brighter by adding another star to its credit.
AZB

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
we already have competant dentists on the north coast - stick a spar on the name and the price quadruples

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
stick a spar on the name and the price quadruples

That shows you how much you know about this particular dentist and his reputation.

Would you like me to post the email from them about pricing and how it will stay the same as their other clinics?

Jan 17, 2009
we already have competant dentists on the north coast - stick a spar on the name and the price quadruples

And so may hygiene! I have yet found a decently priced dental office, with competent dentists, and good hygiene. But I would gladly take any recommendations you have.

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
First Visit to Dental Cibao

I am coming from my first appointment at Dental Cibao in Santiago.
I was seen by Dr. Lizher J. de Rojas, excellent welcome, she seems very professional and the office has the latest modern equipments.
The price was very affordable even without my insurance.
She charged the same price as the other clinics.(La Vega, Moca)
I had a check up for 2 hours and a panoramic x-trays done today for only $1,200.00 pesos. She explained step by step about my dental problems, procedure and treatments.
My first impressions was great. My treatment is very long, so I will keep posting.
Thank you Robert and thank you Dr. Lizher for a warm welcome.

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Hi there,
I will start my long treatment with dental spa on this coming Saturday...periodontal work, braces and crowns. I will keep you post.
I am looking for good quality and excellence.

Reactions: mike l

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Hi there,
I will start my long treatment with dental spa on this coming Saturday...periodontal work, braces and crowns. I will keep you post.
I am looking for good quality and excellence.

Looking forward to the feedback. They are a 1st class operation.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Do you know how much the Zoom whitening procedure is? Thanks.

On the original post #1 by Robert, click on the link to the dental office.
Then click on the link for teeth whitening in the DR.
You will see an older post by Chip and he states the cost is 18K DP.

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
It depends on the type of cleaning. Do you have insurance etc?

Go visit them and get a check up and a quote, it costs almost nothing to do that. In fact, I'm guessing the initial consult is free.

Robert:
My initial consult was $600.00 Dp with our (DR1) 40% discount.
Extensive and professional consultation. I was impressed. Let's see what's next.....

Chrismic

Mar 28, 2008
Thanks Robert for posting this information.

So this new place is the best place to go to fix your teeth's, if you are in Sosua area ? Better then the dentists in Sosua and Puerto Plata ?

I was so unlucky to suddenly loose on of my front teeth's a few days ago. I think my dentist can give me a temporary new tooth , but to fix it permanently can it be so expensive as close to 4.000 US.dollar for an implant in my country.

I also need to fix some other teeth's and at least two new crowns beside a implant .
I would be very happy if any could give me a price of get a new implant and the price of new crowns, since I will properly visit Cuba before I go to DR this summer and wonder which country that are cheapest in dental repair. ?
Thanks..

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Robert:
My initial consult was $600.00 Dp with our (DR1) 40% discount.
Extensive and professional consultation. I was impressed. Let's see what's next.....

I don't understand the 40% DR1 discount ?
Is this for DR1 employees only, or does it include posters.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I don't understand the 40% DR1 discount ?
Is this for DR1 employees only, or does it include posters.

I know they do an awesome job of looking after people that mention DR1, but had no idea of discount rate.

Another reason to mention DR1 :)

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
So we should ask the price first and then mention DR1 to be sure of the discount....should someone find out if its official before advertising it ?