Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dental Spa - Super Modern!

One of our clients, Enrique Rojas at Dental Cibao has opened a super modern high tech "Dental Spa" in Santiago. By far the best one I have seen here.

They have treated lots of DR1 people, including myself.
    Great dental clinics with super staff. Modern, professional and very affordable, even without insurance.

Dental Cibao Centres for Smile Design - Dominican Republic

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

wow looks great I will check it out when i need a dentist....

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow Robert thanks for sharing this info! This looks like a really good dental clinic. Will keep in mind for sure!

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

I passed by the plaza and the place looks brand new and high tech. It used to be a custom (art-deco) furniture place that went out of business. Then an exotic car dealership opened up and they went belly-up also. Now i see the place his finally converted to what it should have been from the very beginning, a plaza with specialized services. I think they have a salon de belleza, a day care-center, small gym and other businesses that I didn't have time to see. The dental office is well equipped modern and well financed. I have a feeling the place has become, what it should have been from the very beginning. The dental office will have a huge success because the doctor brings his own reputation with him, where-ever he goes.
    Thanks to Dr. Rojas for making santiago shine brighter by adding another star to its credit.
    AZB

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

I second Windeguy! One for the North Coast please!!!! Cabarete area, even better!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

we already have competant dentists on the north coast - stick a spar on the name and the price quadruples

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrhartley View Post
    stick a spar on the name and the price quadruples
    That shows you how much you know about this particular dentist and his reputation.

Would you like me to post the email from them about pricing and how it will stay the same as their other clinics?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrhartley View Post
    we already have competant dentists on the north coast - stick a spar on the name and the price quadruples
    And so may hygiene! I have yet found a decently priced dental office, with competent dentists, and good hygiene. But I would gladly take any recommendations you have.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default First Visit to Dental Cibao

I am coming from my first appointment at Dental Cibao in Santiago.
    I was seen by Dr. Lizher J. de Rojas, excellent welcome, she seems very professional and the office has the latest modern equipments.
    The price was very affordable even without my insurance.
    She charged the same price as the other clinics.(La Vega, Moca)
    I had a check up for 2 hours and a panoramic x-trays done today for only $1,200.00 pesos. She explained step by step about my dental problems, procedure and treatments.
    My first impressions was great. My treatment is very long, so I will keep posting.
    Thank you Robert and thank you Dr. Lizher for a warm welcome.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi there,
    I will start my long treatment with dental spa on this coming Saturday...periodontal work, braces and crowns. I will keep you post.
    I am looking for good quality and excellence.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast