Translate

albertaaviator

Nov 25, 2009
Could someone assist with a translation of a note I want to leave for the hotel staff?
:cheeky:

"Hello

We would like to extend our deepest gratitude for your warm hospitality. Included with this note is a token of our appreciation.

Warmest regards
The X Family
Calgary, Alberta, Canada"

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
Could someone assist with a translation of a note I want to leave for the hotel staff?
:cheeky:

"Hello

We would like to extend our deepest gratitude for your warm hospitality. Included with this note is a token of our appreciation.

Warmest regards
The X Family

"Hola
Nos gustar?a ampliar nuestra gratitud m?s profunda para su hospitalidad caliente. Incluido con esta nota es una se?al de nuestra apreciaci?n.

Respetos
The X Family

Hope this helps
Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Literal, but the meaning gets across.

Hola,

Nos gustar?a extender nuestro m?s profundo agradecimiento por su hospitalidad tan calurosa. Hemos incluido con esta nota un gesto de nuestro aprecio.

Saludos calurosos,
Familia X
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Literal, but the meaning gets across.

Hola,

Nos gustar?a extender nuestro m?s profundo agradecimiento por su hospitalidad tan calurosa. Hemos incluido con esta nota un gesto de nuestro aprecio.

Saludos calurosos,
Familia X
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Waooo...Chiri what a great translation.
Good job....;)

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
You better go with simple words. most dominican maids or haitians doesnt know how to read.
Muchas gracias por sus atenciones.
Muchas gracias por su amabilidad
will be fine
they will pay more attention to a good tip than a note.

albertaaviator

Nov 25, 2009
Thanks

I have read that any token should be supplied with a note as security will not let staff remove anything from the grounds without one. Is this accurate? What is an average wage for a chamber maid?

By the way thank you all for the assistance, it is greatly appreciated. I am fluent in both french and English, (some Italian) and I would love to add Spanish to my repertoire, beautiful language and culture!

:squareeye

albertaaviator

Nov 25, 2009
Also, if I am leaving money on a night stand or table without a note the maid may assume that she is stealing. A note will provide permission to take the tip/token. Is my assumption accurate? I also want to state that we are appreciative of the countries hospitality.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
In all my hotel/resort stays in the DR I have never left a note for a cash tip and it is always gone as long as I leave it on the pillow.

Gifts on the other hand are another story, those require a note.

Gregg

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
"Hola
Nos gustar?a ampliar nuestra gratitud m?s profunda para su hospitalidad caliente. Incluido con esta nota es una se?al de nuestra apreciaci?n.

Respetos
The X Family

Hope this helps
Tropical Regards
Reidy
anpalmisl.gif

translating sites don't really work......be careful.

"hospitalidad caliente"? noooo hahaha...............hot hospitality?
i guess it depends what went on in the room.