Problems with EDENorte Cabarete

TigerPilot

May 22, 2002
I've been having a lot of problem with the office people in Cabarete. I wonder if other people run into problems with the Cabarete office too. I remember when the office was in Sosua. The people then were much more helpful.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
I've been having a lot of problem with the office people in Cabarete. I wonder if other people run into problems with the Cabarete office too. I remember when the office was in Sosua. The people then were much more helpful.

It is absolutely ridiculous there...it's always been bead, but now worse then ever...I have been there no less then 10 times just to cancel a contract for my former office...each time they have some excuse or reason why it can't be completed...

Olly

Bronze
Mar 12, 2007
Hi Tiger pilot,
They told me that they could not deal with any compliants at the Cararete office and that you had to go to Peurto Plata - when we go there they said """""" Que"" ""

We said " par Que" -- no response!!!!

Olly

donP

Dec 14, 2008
It May Help

It is absolutely ridiculous there...it's always been bead, but now worse then ever...I have been there no less then 10 times just to cancel a contract for my former office...each time they have some excuse or reason why it can't be completed...

Just be nice to them.
Make some jokes, give them some candy, compliment them on their very long fingernails... :cheeky:
You know, they are not really there to work.