Rum Raisin vs Strawberry vs Chocolate

Status
Not open for further replies.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
El Viejo's rum raisin ice cream is amazing. Better than Hagen Das, Bon or any other ice cream I've had. Not too sweet and delicious rum taste. Let us know when you start taking orders.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
El Viejo's rum raisin ice cream is amazing. Better than Hagen Das, Bon or any other ice cream I've had. Not too sweet and delicious rum taste. Let us know when you start taking orders.
If y'all are wondering what we're on about, ElViejo contributed those 3 flavours of home made ice cream to the Thanksgiving crowd at Rocky's and then an emergency came up and he couldn't attend.
The ice cream he made for us was quite simply the best in my life and the debate is about which one is the best.
My vote goes to strawberry, yum yum.
Thanks ElViejo.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Well, I just finished the homemade chocolate ice cream and without a doubt the best I ever had. If you are familiar with Godiva chocolates, this was right on the money.
Thank you ElViejo for that special treat.
Now, to try the other flavors........

El Viejo

Jan 2, 2002
Thank You very much for your comments. It was nice to hear you enjoyed the ice cream. I'm only sorry that I wasn't there to share it. This was only the second Rocky's Thanksgiving that I've missed.

Rick aka. El Viejo

Dafishguy

Bronze
Oct 30, 2007
And the crowd went WILD!

Rick, you wanted honest opinions on your home made ice cream... Well, I think you got them. Everyone really enjoyed it, I tried all THREE flavors and I still can't decide which one I liked the best!

The only complaint I heard was that the portion sizes were too small... LOL I don't think a gallon would have satisfied some of the folks pining over your ice cream.

Thanks again for supplying it. It sure helped make the Rocky's Thanks Giving get together a HUGE success.

See you soon and I hope you are feeling better.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.