Sports Bars/Monday Night Footbal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kflow11

Oct 22, 2009
Just wondering does anyone know of any good Sports Bars in Sosua area or if they even exist? Also, trying to find a good spot to catch some Monday Night Football. Thanks!

Mar 2, 2008
There are several sports bars in Sosua; Eddy's, Winner's Circle, Britanna, to name just a few. There are others, and I do not want to overlook them. It's just that there are almost to many to list.

Each has it's own personality and set of regulars. It's fun just getting to know each place and what to expect from them.

Many bars will have the Monday night game on at least one TV.

Just wondering does anyone know of any good Sports Bars in Sosua area or if they even exist? Also, trying to find a good spot to catch some Monday Night Football. Thanks!

You will have to goto Caberete to Jose Oshays for football, you can watch it at eddys or the shark bar usually by yourself, I personally like to watch football with a good size group of people.

blacklilah

Jan 25, 2008
Several choices in Sosua

There are restaurants that might have the game on in the background, but several bars that have the game on with sound in English. New York Shark Bar always has sports on, lots of tv's, and good atmosphere for games, a lot of Americans go there for football. Hideaway also shows the games I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.