Disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonnaLaDivina

Nov 30, 2009
I must say, I'm quite disappointed with the feedback I got from my previous thread. I was hoping to gain some insight; on the contrary 90% of the comments are just downright rude. I have been reading the threads on this site long before I registered, and I thought (erroneously) these forums would be a good source for some questions I have. My mistake. I regret even bothering to register and wasting my time on here.

Seriously, what is wrong with people?

Mar 2, 2008
I read through your thread on skin tone, and while there were some tactless and terse responses, I did not find that overall tone was particularly rude.

I hope you understand that when you post a thread on a public forum you are going to receive all types of posts, good, bad, and outright ugly. That is just the nature of the beast.

On top of that, I think you must admit that the topic you chose for your thread might be considered a tad controversial. I'm not sure what you expected from those who responded, but I would have been braced for much more if I had started a similar thread.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
We do not allow race related threads on DR1.

Why?

They always end up as a mess and full of hate etc.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.