Another only in the DR thread...this is INSANE!!!

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
In a nutshell....basically...............

Military dude finds wife in bed with 22 y/o lover, dismembers the lover completely (head, arms, legs true meaning of dismembering here), goes to jail and then walks free after paying 8 million pesos (roughly $223,000 USD).

ONLY IN THE DR!!!

Libertan uno descuartiz? amante deesposa - ElNacional.com.do

Article in Spanish but I pretty much summed it up for you above.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
In a nutshell....basically...............

Military dude finds wife in bed with 22 y/o lover, dismembers the lover completely (head, arms, legs true meaning of dismembering here), goes to jail and then walks free after paying 8 million pesos (roughly $223,000 USD).

ONLY IN THE DR!!!

Libertan uno descuartiz? amante deesposa - ElNacional.com.do

Article in Spanish but I pretty much summed it up for you above.

El Nacional said:
una fianza de 100 mil pesos, a penas unos RD$8,000.00, seg?n la ley, al alcaide ped?neo de la secci?n Los Copeyes, de este municipio, quien el pasado s?bado 28, descuartiz?con un machete de 25 pulgadas, a un joven agricultor, cuando lo encontr? desnudo en su propia cama, sosteniendo relaciones sexuales con su esposa.

Could you have misread?
He seems to be out on BAIL for RD$ 100'000.oo (instead of 8'000.oo?).
Less than USD 3'000.oo

... J-D.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
i would love to do business with you!! Learn some Spanish dude!! That was 8000 pesos!!! Less than a 10% deposit on the 100,000 peso bail bond for the bailiff ( Alcalde Pedaneo) who found his wife in bed with her lover!!
He is a respected member of the community. He could have used the .38 revolver that he was issued by the municipality, but preferred to cut up the kid...Wife said it had been going on for some time (and "she swore that it had ended but he came over when she was alone and obliged her to have sex with him...."...
While the guy was getting all cut up, she took off.

Of course, this is Las Matas de Farfan...out past San Juan de la Maguana...this is campo campo...

HB

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Definitely misread sowwwyyy. :)

I still find it amusing though that he was able to get out on bail after such a heinous crime.

HB - don't get me wrong. I would have chopped him up to lmao but damnnnn!!! lol

Lambada I obviously don't know enough hehehehehehe wow! This is loco.

Vacara

I love AZB!
May 5, 2009
Ugly case. Just wanna add the guy is not a "military" as the original poster said. He is called "Alcalde Pedaneo", don't know the English word for that.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Probably the fact that the substitute judge is niece of the defendant & the fiscal also some sort of relative might have had something to do with it ............Las Matas de Farfan where justice is a family business :cheeky:.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
That's right 8,000 pesos (about 200 USD). The judge is the guy's niece....oh and the district attorney who asked for the 100k pesos bail is also related to him (They didn't specify how though). Dominican justice at its finest...

Frank completely with you on this one. I don't believe anyone should chop anybody up because of infidelity, but the one to blame here is the wife...

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2008
Frank completely with you on this one. I don't believe anyone should chop anybody up because of infidelity, but the one to blame here is the wife...

I agree completely, unless, of course, it turns out it was a case of rape.

In which case, all bets are off.

But, and a huge "but", how is anyone going to ever really know the truth with that judicial batting order?

Reactions: Berzin

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Why is it always the woman's fault? What, men are just mindless creatures who don't know right from wrong and can't be held responsible when it comes to sex? They were both there. If it had been the other way around would the replies here be the same?

Not saying anyone should get chopped up but she should have gone to a cabana ;) and he should know better about the implications of doing this especially when relatives are involved in the justice system. Maybe that made it all the more exciting.

Mar 2, 2008
The uncomplicated answer to that question is, because the woman always has the right to say, "no".

Anything else is rape, and anything less than a clear and unqualified "no" is mutual consent. If a woman is married and wants to maintain a monogamous relationship with her husband then she will have to say "no", once in awhile. It is that simply.

If she said "no" and the man continued, then it is clearly sexual assault. In which case, the prevailing local rules come to the fore, and, as I said, 'all bets are off.'

?

? bient?t

"?Ay, co?o, degraciao, as? te queria encontr?!"

"No, se?ol, no e' lo que aparenta."

Top-5 excuses by the picoteao:

5. Su mujel me atrap? con una llave de pielna... ah?, a lo Vampiro Cao
4. Se la 'taba calentando en lo que u't? se aparec?a
3. Ay! Peld?n. Me equivoqu? de casa
2. Me di? un ataque de epilepsia y me ca? encima 'e su mujel

1. Me se (Se me) peldi? el anillo del bin-b?n, y lo 'taba bucando

Malibook

Bronze
Jan 23, 2002
www.yourtraveltickets.com
Why is it always the woman's fault?
Nobody said it is always the woman's fault.

She was the one who got caught cheating on her SO so she is the one who should be blamed, unless she was raped.

If a woman catches her man screwing around, blame him, not the other woman, unless he was drugged and raped.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
3. Ay! Peld?n. Me equivoqu? de casa
:D or
6. 'I was getting some practice in as a 2010 Census taker............'

Seriously though, each article on this has a slightly different take. Several vocalise a sort of detached surprise that he would use a machete and not his service revolver...It appears that after the act & after Gladis took off running, the bailiff called a concho & went to the police & gave himself up, handing over his gun at the same time.

ENBROMAYENSERIO.COM: MUJER ES ENCONTRADA PEGANDO CUERNOS EN SU CASA POR SU ESPOSO: "CUERNERO ES DECAPITADO Y DESCUARTIZADO"

Buenos Dias Nagua: Alcalde picotea su esposa por infiel

Alcalde Ped?neo descuartiza hombre encontr? con su mujer

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
I hope he rots in hell. It was just as much his wh**e wifes fault, as much as that stupid dominican kid.But know one has the right to kill anyone,especially over a piece of a..
And i bet she was just doing what he probably was doing [cheating] all along.
The funny thing is that she will just find another young chico when he is locked up in those nice dominican prisons.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
RSG: I wish that was the case....but apparently you didn't read the thread...He's out by paying about 200 USD out on bail in The DR means he won't be doing any jail time.

The only justice that may happen here is if the guy who got killed has some fearless relatives of his own and they exact some revenge, but with the connections this guy has I really doubt anything will happen.

Last edited:
?

? bient?t

Four links, three different ages for Amable: 22, 28, and 45.

Sexo entre "Familia": Marta Familia y Amable Familia Familia (El Nacional).

Here's my take: He was walking by; she said, "Entre, Familia." It was just a misunderstanding.

?

? bient?t

The funny thing is that she will just find another young chico when he is locked up in those nice dominican prisons.

No. She'll go back to him, and he'll take 'er back.