Please see my classified ad here on DR1

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
I have a family issue and have to return to the US indefinitely...I have to be there in 3 weeks, I am selling everything that I have. I have an AD in the classified section, I have also listed everything here...if you would like to see something or ask me a question, please PM...I am in Santiago, Thanks
SHALENA

MOVING SALE...EVERYTHING MUST GO IN THE NEXT 3 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
40" & 42" Sony Bravia LCD HDTVS - only 4 months old! 40" for $500 (paid $975) and 42" for $600 (Paid $1200)
Full Size Green Iron Wrought Bed - I bought this bed used from a friend, bed and mattresses $120
21" Philips TV- $100
29" Samsung TV- $125
Kids Red Iron Twin/Full Bunk Bed - Dent on bottom of bed, with mattresses $150
Twin Mattress and Box Spring- $50
White girls dresser drawer- $50
Pine boys dresser drawer- $50
Water Cooler- $40
Brown fabric Sofa and Loveseat - only one month old, sat on twice! $400 (paid $800)
Green Floral Sofa and Loveseat - slightly worn (used in family room with kids) $300 (paid $775)
Whirlpool Washer and Dryer- American style 1.5yrs old $250ea or $425 for both
LG Refrigerator- 1.5 yrs old $200
Frigidaire Stove- 1.5 yrs old $200
Pine Dining room set with 6 chairs - $200
Set of 4 white mesadoras with table- $150
Black Microwave- $25
Coffee Maker- $10

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
sorry to hear, I know you love the country. Hope everything works out.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Hello everyone,
I did not expect so many replies so quickly and I cannot possibly call everyone back. I am posting my address and anyone may stop by after 4:30pm this afternoon on a first come first serve basis.
I have one person who has very first dibs who will be coming at 3:30pm because this person would like the majority of the items that I have, and after all...my goal is to get eveything sold.
Sorry that I cannot call everyone back.
SHALENA

P.S.
Actually on second thought, I will not post my address here. I will post my cell phone number and everyone is free to call me AFTER 4PM for my address if you would like to come by. 829-848-8910

Thanks so much! SHALENA

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Thanks

Thanks to everyone who called and came by...I am very sorry that I could not answer all PMs and calls. Most everything is gone...this is what is left

Bed (full, but I actually think it is queen) $120
Girls Dresser, painted white $50
Pine dresser $50
Lt green floral sofa/loveseat combo $300
Blu-Ray DVD player $60
Gold childs loveseat (was in my daughter's room) $70
Red bunkbed $150

May call tomorrow to come by, please do not call before 10am
Thanks Again to everyone
SHALENA

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Thanks everyone...evrything is gone! I reached the goal that I wanted to reach money wise selling the items.
I am going to miss it here and the kids will miss it too, we definitely don't want to go...and so quickly but you gotta roll with the punches. I will still be visiting frequently though, and still be browsing through DR1, although most have noticed that my posting rate has significantly decreased. I'm still here...
SHALENA

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Shalena, I want to wish you and the kids all the best on your return home.

Please come back once in a while to give advice to people looking to move to the DR. You've had some real adventures in the DR and hope you are taking some good memories with you. ;)

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
You had some good prices in there, the only reason I didn't sent my mother to pick up the TV's from Santo Domingo is because she wouldn't do that trip and I am here in US.

Good luck in this new phase of your life.

Mar 1, 2009
Shalena so sorry to hear that your leaving!! You were one of the people I was hoping to meet in the DR when I finally moved over there. I've learned so much from your posts and observations. Good luck back in USA. Quisqeya will be a much poorer place without you and your family.

Lando