Conciertos for New Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Janni

Mar 19, 2005
Heading to POP Dec 26-Jan 2. Have they put up any posters yet for upcoming concerts during the Christmas/New Years week???? ;)

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Heading to POP Dec 26-Jan 2. Have they put up any posters yet for upcoming concerts during the Christmas/New Years week???? ;)

Antony Santos has one scheduled for December 31, in Las Vega. He is a friend of mine and I taught him the English for his song "The Tide is High". His concerts are excellent but he normally doesn't start performing until about 1 am in the morning. The promoters want you to spend 3-4 hours drinking before the show. A little bit of a drive (1 hour) but well worth it.

DavidZ

Silver
Aug 29, 2005
www.vipcigartours.com
Antony Santos has one scheduled for December 31, in Las Vega. He is a friend of mine and I taught him the English for his song "The Tide is High". His concerts are excellent but he normally doesn't start performing until about 1 am in the morning. The promoters want you to spend 3-4 hours drinking before the show. A little bit of a drive (1 hour) but well worth it.

Is he performing at the bar Las Vegas, outside Santiago? That's about an hour from PP, the town of La Vega is about 2 hours...

There's a good chance he'll be somewhere on the North Coast during that week...

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
You know, that's a good question. I saw the posters at a glance today and assumed it was in the town of La Vega, that's were I went to see his show at the Discoteque.
I am going to talk to Antony on Tuesday and I will get his entire schedule and post it.
The studio where he rehearses is in Santiago, five minutes from my house so no problem.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
What about Santo Domingo

Anyone hear anything about concerts/appearances in Santo Domingo? We'll be there 12/29 to 1/24.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
there is one tomorrow in santo domingo...but only advertised today, so you need to keep an open diary in case a sudden concert breaks out

estrellarossi

Dec 6, 2009
Yes @WayToGo, Please post the schedule. My flight back to US from DR departs Jan. 1st at 430AM (from Santiago). I would like to know about any parties for New Year's around the Santiago area...

Janni

Mar 19, 2005
Waytogo......Are we talking about the Antony Santos who sings "Es que tu amor, Lloro, Vete" etc.....???? If so....OMG....he is a friend of yours????? I would love to see him again. So please, do post the schedule for the north coast. Hey....can you get me front row tickets????? jajaja

cocoleka

Sep 7, 2007
Hey you guys,

Anyone know anything about Raulin Rodriguez concerts coming up between xmas and mid Jan? I want to surprise my wife for her birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.