Jazz at the Waterfront Bar & Restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.

anng3

Bronze
Jan 12, 2007
Went to the Waterfront last night and heard some great jazz. It was so nice to hear live music. The musicianship was very good.

We had drinks at the bar though I was tempted to have desert after watching waiters go by with cheesecake with strawberries and bananas foster being served tableside.

A guest also got up and was tap dancing to the music. It was very cool.

aross

Nov 15, 2007
Went to the Waterfront last night and heard some great jazz. It was so nice to hear live music. The musicianship was very good.

We had drinks at the bar though I was tempted to have desert after watching waiters go by with cheesecake with strawberries and bananas foster being served tableside.

A guest also got up and was tap dancing to the music. It was very cool.

Who was playing and what instruments

tflea

Bronze
Jun 11, 2006
Best live music on the North coast presently, on Saturday night, IMO, without being a reggaeton, bachata or merengue (local carwash) music fan. Also a very good sunset place with happy hour 4-8, half price drinks, chill atmosphere and good piped-in music on the deck. Romantic and calm. Great alternative to the Pedro Clisante strip. And no, I don't have business interests there, just some very nice evenings.

B

BettyDiamond

what time did the moosic start, I think happy hour is only until 7 by the way ,at least Im only happy until that time

Status
Not open for further replies.