Motorcycling in the Dominican Republic

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
After over 30,000 miles riding real motorcycles in about every corner of this beautiful riders paradise, partner Ed and I have written what may be the definitive guide to the do's, don'ts and beauty of riding safely in the Dominican Republic.

The article too long in .pdf to post, so if you'd like a copy emailed to you go here:

http://www.motocaribe.com/paradise.htm

Imbert369

Sep 21, 2008
Cobraboy Iam trying to read your article but it is asking for me to leave an email. Is it correct that I have to leave?

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
just imagine translating that into dutch, french and german... but the good news is that the stuff (that is... the article... although the translations were fabulous as well, of course...:bunny::bunny:) is so good, one of the leading motorcycle-magazines in Europe will publish it...

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
just imagine translating that into dutch, french and german... but the good news is that the stuff (that is... the article... although the translations were fabulous as well, of course...:bunny::bunny:) is so good, one of the leading motorcycle-magazines in Europe will publish it...
It must have been difficult translating the motorcycling slang! Kudos!